1. Does GSP RUSHFIT really work?YES! RUSHFIT is a comprehensive 8 Week training program that combines cardio, strength, endurance, performance, flexibility and nutrition in a unique system that will provide immediate results. The DVD workouts are structured around five 5 minute rounds of intense exercise that mirrors the type of interval training that MMA legend and champion Georges St-Pierre uses to maintain his elite level conditioning. It is a total body workout that will help you lose weight, add muscle, and dramatically improve your overall endurance and conditioning. After trying RUSHFIT you'll understand why Georges St-Pierre is one of the fittest athletes on the planet.
2. Is this the real deal? Does Georges St-Pierre use this workout?YES. This is GSP's own workout program, designed, coached, and done in real-time by Georges and his trainer Erik Owings. It's the secret training strategy of the most dominating MMA athlete in the world, available for the first time ever in a system that anyone can use, regardless of your age or fitness level. In GSP's own words: "A lot of programs lie. This is legit."
3. What exercise equipment will I need?The ONLY equipment required is a pair of hand-held weights or dumbbells. They do not need to be heavy, as GSP himself only uses 25-30lb weights. Hand weights or dumbbells can be purchased at any sports equipment retailer. RUSHFIT was specifically designed to minimize required exercise equipment, which keeps the costs down and allows you to get started right away.
4. Who is GSP RUSHFIT for?RUSHFIT is for men or women looking to lose weight, get in shape, add muscle, strengthen their body, raise their conditioning or for anyone that loves a good hard workout program. RUSHFIT is also an excellent sport conditioning program that will improve your performance in any athletic discipline such as basketball, soccer, football, hockey, or combat sports. RUSHFIT was designed to accommodate everyone, regardless of their starting fitness level. The DVDs offer clear instruction and all exercises include modifications that can be used if you're a beginner or out of shape. As you progress through the 8 Weeks you can gradually implement the harder exercises and increase your reps and dumbbell weight as you become stronger and more fit.
5. I'm not familiar with MMA or mixed martial arts moves. I don't want to be a fighter or beat people up, is this for me?YES. Though RUSHFIT is based on MMA-specific athletic conditioning techniques, at its core RUSHFIT is a functional fitness program. There is no hitting or physical confrontation. The value in the workouts is the MMA style strength and conditioning that applies to anyone and all sports.
6. Is GSP RUSHFIT for women?YES. RUSHFIT was designed for both men and women, and female participants appear in each workout DVD. Ladies, there's no reason you can't work as hard and train like a champion the way Georges St-Pierre does. We've received tons of success stories and testimonials from women that have seen results as good or better than any guy. Besides, RUSHFIT is as close to 1-on-1 time with GSP that most women can get :-)
7. Am I too old for GSP RUSHFIT?NO! People of any age and fitness level cleared by their doctor can use RUSHFIT to find or reclaim their physical prime. It's never too late to start a fitness program, see results, and improve your overall health.
8. I'm busy. How much time will GSP RUSHFIT take?Just 45 minutes a day for 8 weeks. The workouts are short, intense, and efficient, allowing you to maintain a busy schedule and minimize disruption to your regular routine.
9. I've never been in a gym. Is GSP RUSHFIT for me?YES. The exercises are designed with progressions (beginner, intermediate, and advanced) and are explained and demonstrated clearly, including modified versions of difficult exercises. The 5 minute timed training rounds allow you to follow at whatever pace you are capable, increasing reps and speed over time.
10. What do I eat? What can I eat? What should I eat?The RUSHFIT Nutrition Guide included in the complete RUSHFIT program will establish guidelines for your eating habits and food choices for the 8 weeks of the Program and beyond. It will also address specific topics like pre and post-workout fueling, healthy meal options, and simple do's and don'ts for the best results. Nutrition is a critical component of any workout program, and the RUSHFIT Nutrition Guide covers everything you need to know.
11. Will GSP RUSHFIT bulk me up?RUSHFIT is designed to cut fat, promote lean muscle growth, and dramatically improve your overall fitness level. You will gain some muscle and strength, but bulky, large mass looking bodies come from lifting heavy weights for low repetitions. If you are looking for rapid bulking up, you will need to complement the RUSHFIT program with a weight lifting regiment.
12. Will I lose weight?YES. Unless you're already extremely lean, EVERYONE will lose weight and reduce their body fat % on the RUSHFIT program. Depending on your starting point the total amount of weight loss will vary. To maximize your weight loss at a healthy rate consult your physician, and refer to the RUSHFIT Nutrition Guide FOR OPTIMAL, LONG LASTING RESULTS. Avoid crash diets or food fads at all costs.
13. What if I get sick?If you get sick or your training schedule is interrupted for more than 3 days for any reason, restart the current week when you are able to. Remember to listen to your body. This program is tough and requires that you are in good health during the 8 weeks or your performance and results will be negated.
14. Can I do RUSHFIT with a partner?Absolutely. The RUSHFIT program and workout DVDs are designed to accommodate different fitness levels, even when you and a partner are working out at the same time. The key is to work at your personal highest intensity. A training partner may also challenge you, push you harder, and keep you accountable to your schedule.
15. Should I take a BEFORE and AFTER picture?YES! The personal profile inside the RUSHFIT Workout Guide includes quick easy instructions and worksheets to complete before beginning the program and afterward for comparison. Seeing the proof of your hard work and how far you've come is one of the best parts of RUSHFIT. You don't want to skip this step.
16. What is the best time do the routines?You must find a time that works best for you and stick with it. The easiest way to succeed with this program are consistency and routine. This allows your body's metabolism to adjust for better results. If your schedule is flexible, make sure to set aside time each day and finish the workouts.
17. What if some exercises are too hard?Each exercise is coached by Georges St-Pierre's trainer Erik Owings and modifications are provided so that if it is too hard or too easy you can adjust yourself. There are options at every step, and they are explained and demonstrated throughout the workouts.
18. Is there one basic training program for everyone?NO. There is a basic training 8 week program for beginners, and two more 8 week schedules for advanced and intermediate users. The simple guidelines in the Workout Guide will let you pick the schedule that's right for you. When we say GSP RUSHFIT is for everyone, no matter their current shape or fitness level, we mean it.
19. I finished the 8 Week program, now what?Congratulate yourself and prepare to be blown away. Take your AFTER picture and re-assess yourself. The results will amaze you. Share them with family and friends, and share them with us by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll mail you a FREE RUSHFIT T-shirt (you've earned it). If you've completed the beginner or intermediate program, take 1-2 weeks off and try the next program level until you've completed all three. Just watch Georges St-Pierre, he’s one of the fittest athletes on the planet and you can see even at his high level these are extremely challenging workouts. There are no limits to what you can achieve.
20. Where are GSP RUSHFIT Orders Shipped From?All orders are shipped from our warehouse and fulfillment partner located in the state of California. We ship via UPS within the US, Canada Post for Canadian orders, and a variety of international shipping partners for orders outside of North America. All orders receive a unique tracking number, you can get your tracking number by emailing email@example.com.
21. What company produced GSP RUSHFIT and where is it located?GSP RUSHFIT was produced by Digital Shelf Space Corp, a media company located in Vancouver. Our office address is 214-1847 West Broadway, Vancouver, B.C. You can reach us toll free in North America at 1-866- RUSHFIT (787-4348).
22. Is GSP RUSHFIT Sold In Stores?To see a complete list of RUSHFIT retail partners in the USA and Canada, go to the www.gsprushfit.com home page and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Our retail presence will be expanding throughout 2011 and 2012 and our list of retailers is updated regularly. RUSHFIT is not yet available in any retail stores outside of North America. We ship online orders to Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, South Africa, Norway, Ireland, Mexico, and Switzerland.